THE ANGEL HOUSE & MORTAL ABODE
~ In Beautiful Lily Dale, New York ~
The Angel House is located in a large, three story Victorian home on the corner of South and Cleveland Streets in Lily Dale NY. It is the very same house featured in Christine Wicker's book: Lily Dale - The True Story of the Town That Talks to the Dead.
We are centrally located and close to everything Lily Dale NY has to offer. Parking is available close by (on South Street).
- Twin and queen beds available
- Reserved two room suite for 6 or 7 people with own bath and coffee alcove available on 3rd floor
- AIR CONDITIONING in every room
(or heaters for cooler months)
- Three full shared baths; sinks in some rooms
- Three Coffee Alcoves (one on each floor) supplied with coffees and teas
- Refrigerator, toaster and microwave; ice available
- Continental (minimal) breakfast daily
- Locking doors on all rooms
- White noise sound machines in every room.
- Large, comfortable porches with coffee and tea
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
Lily Dale as a Pilgrimage
Having been a summer resident of Lily Dale for more than forty years, I always sensed that there was more to going in this lovely place every summer than just returning to a summer house. For all these years, my mind has struggled to articulate just exactly what this something more was. Read More...
The Angel House Offers eight lovely and fun rooms, each with its own unique and imaginative theme:
- The Angel Room
- The Goddess Room
- The Star and Moon Room
- The Fairy Room
- The Blue Angel Room
- The Cherub Room
- The Raphael Angel Room
- The Woodland Fairy Room
Click Here to take a virtual tour of all our rooms!
Angel House is closed from September until May.
Reservations for Summer will begin on February 1.
After Feb 1 through May 15, please call: (919) 821-4222
After May 15 (for spring and summer reservations), please call: (716) 595-3154
Angel House Guest House
2½ South Street
Lily Dale NY 14752
PO Box 144
Lily Dale NY 14752